Sibley Senior Association
The Sibley Senior Association is a wellness program that focuses on maintaining good health for those who are over the age of 50. With several types of amenities, a large member network of over 7,000 members, and affordable rates, the Sibley Senior Association is an excellent resource for maintaining a high quality of life.
Do you have a friend 50 years or older? Give them a membership to the Sibley Senior Association.
As a Sibley Senior Association Member, you will receive:
• 50% off parking in our parking garage.
• Sibley Senior Association Quarterly Newsletter, which lists all of our seminars, classes, and events.
• 10% discount on gift items in the Serenity gift shop, located on the first floor of the Sibley Medical Building.
• 15% discount at Au Bon Pain in the Sibley Medical Building.
• 10% discount on over-the-counter items at Foer’s Pharmacy in the Sibley Medical Building.
• 15% discount on all spa services and 10% discount on all over-the-counter products at Rockledge MedSpa in the Sibley Medical Building.
• $1.00 per hour discount on the hourly rate at Potomac Home Support, which provides homemaker/housekeeper services, sitters/companions, live-in and certified home care aids and transportation assistance.
• Free blood pressure checks Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the Sibley Senior Association office.
• Periodic health screenings.
• Free seminars and events.
• Support groups.
• Exercise classes.
• AARP Smart Driver course.
• A Spousal Bereavement Program, Widowed Persons Outreach: Helping and Healing.
• Club Memory, a supportive social group for persons with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) and early-stage dementia and their care partners.
• If you are hospitalized at Sibley, you will also receive 50% off inpatient television and one free guest meal for a visitor.
• Help from Sibley professionals, including a free consultation with Sibley pharmacists.
Sibley Senior Newsletter
The 2017 first quarter publication of Sibley Senior is available. Download the newsletter and read more about our support groups, special programs and activities, Widowed Persons Outreach and exercise classes, and access to the full Sibley Senior Association event calendar.
How To Sign Up for The Sibley Senior Association
– Phone: 202-364-7602
– Email: SibleySenior@jhmi.edu
– Mailing Address: Sibley Memorial Hospital, 5255 Loughboro Rd., NW Washington, D.C. 20016
If you are sending a check for membership or any classes or events, please make checks payable to “Sibley Memorial Hospital” and mail to our address above.
The Sibley Senior Association office recently moved back to the first floor of the Renaissance Building. The office is staffed between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
"I can’t say enough good things about the care staff at Grand Oaks. They’re always so attentive and polite when helping me."Barbara Whalen Testimonial