Assisted Living Care at Grand Oaks
Do you value your independence, yet need personal assistance with daily activities? Then Grand Oaks is the retirement community for you. As a resident of Grand Oaks, you’ll enjoy spacious, light-filled apartments designed to provide a tranquil and safe environment. Our assisted living services and all amenities are provided by devoted and caring staff. Plus, we’re located on the Sibley Memorial Hospital campus, which means quality healthcare is accessible to you without ever stepping foot outside.
Personalized Assisted Living Care
Our dedicated and caring staff of nurses will provide you with a personalized care plan to ensure all of your needs are met. Your personalized assisted living care may include:
- 24-hour nursing care.
- Access to the on-site Johns Hopkins Wellness Program.
- Respectful hands-on assistance with your daily activities like housekeeping, laundry, transportation, bathing and dressing along with continence care.
- Direct access to Sibley Memorial Hospital’s emergency, aquatic, and restorative care services and Legacy Therapy rehabilitation services.
To create a nurturing and peaceful environment, we’ve designed each assisted living apartment for your comfort and safety. Decorate your space the way you like it to make it feel like home! Your apartment includes:
- Access to secure and peaceful open-air courtyards for resting and strolling.
- Spacious living rooms and common area activity rooms for socialization and relaxation.
- Large, light-filled rooms with beautiful views of the surrounding neighborhood.
- Safety features in each room to alert for immediate help.
Assisted Living Activities
There’s never a dull moment at Grand Oaks. Keep your mind and body healthy with a range of daily, weekly, and monthly activities designed to meet your physical, social, spiritual, and intellectual needs. Or, take advantage of cultural offerings and outings in our nation’s capital. Events and activities available to you include:
2020 Silver National Quality Award Winner
We're honored to be recognized for our commitment to improving the lives of residents like you!