Senior Living at Grand Oaks
Independent living doesn’t mean you have to go it alone. At Grand Oaks, we’re here to help you live life your way—and we’re prepared to give you the personal assistance you need in order to enjoy your daily activities. Enjoy a wellness-centered lifestyle and an aging-well model that ensures your safety and peace of mind. You’ll have round-the-clock nursing support available, and immediate access to quality healthcare at Sibley Memorial Hospital right on the grounds.
Personalized Assisted Living Support
- 24-hour nursing support.
- Access to the on-site Johns Hopkins Wellness Program.
- Respectful hands-on assistance with your daily activities like housekeeping, laundry, transportation, bathing, dressing, and continence care.
- Direct access to Sibley Memorial Hospital’s emergency, aquatic, and restorative care services and Legacy Therapy rehabilitation services.
Safe at Home
Location matters. We’re located on the Sibley Memorial Hospital campus, which means quality healthcare is accessible to you without ever stepping foot outside. Each of our apartments is equipped with safety features in every room to allow you to call for help, and with 24/7 security and monitoring for your peace of mind. Your bathroom was designed for your safety.
At the same time, your surroundings feel like home, not a hospital room. Our apartments are sophisticated, bright, and airy, and our lovely courtyards invite you to rest or to stroll. Our common areas are lively, social, and full of activity.
A Focus on Aging Well
Our assisted living services support the whole person—body, mind, and spirit. Some of the advantages you’ll enjoy when you choose Grand Oaks for your senior living community include:
- Many options for exercise and physical activity that meet you where you are, including aquatics, dance, Tai Chi, and gardening
- Help monitoring and taking your medications
- Activities that engage your mind, including classes, games, and book clubs
- Stress management and relaxation classes
- Caring staff that pays attention to changes in your mood and overall health
- Massages at our spa
Our goal with our assisted living support is to focus on your health and wellness so that you can relax and enjoy everything that life has to offer when you call Grand Oaks home.
“After my stroke, Grand Oaks was extremely supportive in helping me adjust to my new situation. They treated me like an adult and encouraged me to be independent, and I really appreciate that.” Read More
2020 Silver National Quality Award Winner
We're honored to be recognized for our commitment to improving the lives of residents like you!